Responding to Bishop Malcolm’s proposals: Q2.5

If the Bishop, after reading our responses, tells us to prepare to share a priest with Borrowash, when should we change the times of Holy Mass, and make other preparations?  Should we change now, or wait until one of the priests is moved?


About Fr Martin

Fr Martin Sylvester is the dean of Nottingham West deanery, and parish priest of Long Eaton.
This entry was posted in You Are Living Stones consultation. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Responding to Bishop Malcolm’s proposals: Q2.5

  1. Martin says:

    If we find a pattern of weekend Mass times that will work, should we adopt it as soon as possible, instead of waiting for the bishop to move one or both of our priests? This would give, for a time at least, Canon Ka Fai and Fr Martin the ability to cover for each other for holidays and (God forbid) sickness.

  2. Judy Spittle says:

    Agree with Fr Martin’s comment here. We must do all we can to help our priest not to run round like a demented chicken!

  3. Mary Bradford says:

    I agree with Father Martin’s suggestion.

Comments are closed.